Karnataka Institute of Cricket inaugurated its world class cricket training campus at RBANMS Ground, Ulsoor, Bangalore. Many cricket celebrities including Indian women’s team skipper Mithali Raj, Veda Krishnamurthy, Robin Uthappa, C.M. Gautam, Nooshin Al Khadeer, Karuna Jain, and V.R. Vanitha, graced the event. Karnataka State Cricket Association assistant secretary (Cricket) Santosh Menon was also present.
World Class Cricket Training in Bangalore
KIOC new practice area is full of green and gets new facilities include two indoor nets, 32 outdoor nets, fielding practice areas, consultation rooms, a gymnasium, sports psychology and more. The renovated campus aims to provide world-class cricket training to young cricketers.
“I may not be a regular person to the academy, but each time I came here I always enjoyed the professionalism which is in the atmosphere, positivity, and the academy runs with so much of discipline,” Mithali said.
India all-rounder Veda Krishnamurthi remembered those days when she started playing cricket at KIOC.
“I want all of you to make the best use of this facility. Believe in yourself, work hard, and don’t ever get discouraged by people who doubt your ambitions,” Robin Uthappa said.
Facilities included in the New Campus:
- Six bowling machines
- 30 fully covered nets with cement, turf, artificial turf and ‘coir’ matting wickets
- Two indoor nets
- Quintic video analysis software and digital equipment
- PitchVision Video Analysis System
- Speed check radar
- Floodlights facility for coaching after sunset
- Hostel for outstation trainees
- Transport facilities
- Fitness trainers
- Daily Yoga
- Physiotherapy and psychology classes
- Only cricket center in India that operates 365 days & 15 hours a day
- Provides all India tournament experience for under 10, 13, 15, 17, 19 & seniors
- In-house physiotherapists to attend to injuries
- Dedicated and passionate coaching staff
- Foreign coaches from Australia & England
- All modern coaching aids(equipment)
- Audiovisual training facility
New facility’s admission is open and interested cricketers can contact the KIOC office for more information.